Saturday, May 25, 2013

Tokyo: Day 5

Ohayo gozaimasu! おはよおございます!

We survived the kids' camp! Yesterday was so awesome as we taught the kids about American culture using pictures and games while learning basic English words. I think their favorite was the Hokie Pokie when they learned right, left, hand, and foot. They also loved Duck-Duck-Goose!


Q

The kids were soo cute かわいい!
On a side note, the food has been amazing. I don't think there's been a single thing I haven't like!


This was our obento べんと lunch, which is kind of like a brown-bag lunch or takeout, while getting ready for the kids' camp.

And this was my breakfast, juicy hotdog じゅしほtどぐ from the neighborhood 7/11.



Don't judge--I ate yogurt beforehand so I got something healthy!

Today we have a picnic and I get to do my "pro" photo shoot. Please pray that I do a good job and provide these families with quality photos, a happy experience, and new friends!

Until next time! じゃまた!

No comments:

Post a Comment